CIRCUIT AND LED'S
The circuitry that’s featured in the Charge work light range was spawned from the ever-reliable T-Series light bars. Tried and tested, the Charge range utilises all the high quality components used in our flagship gear.
Ultra high noise suppression automotive components and genuine CREE® LED’s mean you can get on with the job at hand. High efficiency circuits and low current draw also mean you only need a basic 12v or 24v setup.
Light up the night with our set and forget Charge LED work light range!
REFLECTORS AND BEAM
Spot – The most directional beam pattern, best suited as a small driving light. Featuring the same spot reflector as our range of light bars.
Flood – Best suited as a semi-directional work lamp. Featuring the same Elliptical Beam reflector found in our light bars, the flood pattern offers excellent beam width and usability.
Diffused – Smooth and consistent, the Diffused Beam pattern offers almost 160 degree beam width while maintaining intensity. Best suited to applications where powerful flood-style lighting is required.
Scene – 180 degree non-directional flood beam. Perfect for camping and general scene lighting. The Scene Beam eliminates hot-spots resulting in an ultra-usable beam pattern.
40W CHARGE - SPOT LIGHT
Having the option of 4 main beam patterns and multiple designs of housing and mounting options, the Charge work light range offers a solution to everyone.
High quality components combined with smart and effective designs mean you can set and forget. Whether your weekend warrior or start work after the sun goes down, the Charge range will certainly have a solution.
- Compact – Small and Powerful, the Charge 40w Spot can be used as small driving lights or extra lighting on recreational vehicles.
- Durable – Weather proof connections, 3mm PC lens and Stainless Steel mounting brackets allow trouble free operation.
- Dust & Waterproof – IP69K. The Charge range obtains the highest ingress rating available.
- Interference Free – CISPR25. The Charge range wont interfere with electronics such as your UHF/CB Radio or cellular devices.
- Low Current Draw – With a low current draw, you can run the Charge work lights off your start battery without hassle.
- 5 Year Warranty – An Australian company with an Australian no nonsense 5 year warranty.
- 60,000 Hour Life – Trouble free operation year after year, or we’ll replace it!
- Teralume Industries™ Charge 40w Spot LED Work Light
- 150mm tail with DT06 Deutsch® Connector
- Stainless Steel Mounting System & Hardware
- Voltage – 9-36V DC
- Mounting – Stainless Steel Pedestal Bracket
- Warranty – 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Amps – 40w / 2.03A @ 12V DC
- Vibration – Vibration dampened and shockproof to 28G
- Diode Count – 4x 10w 6000K XM-L2 CREE® LEDs
- Lumens – 2,922 Effective Lumens
- Light Beam – Spot Beam
- Ingress – IP69K – Water Proof up to 3 meters
- Connections – Waterproof Deutsche® connector
- Wiring – 150mm Tail and Plug Included
- Housing – High Pressure Cast Aluminium
- Polarity – Reverse Polarity Protection
- Interference – CISPR25
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.