The MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE has been designed and tested as part of the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM. The MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is comprised solely of MAXTRAX products and has not been tested with any third-party-branded products.
Critically, if the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM is overloaded the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE is designed to be the weakest link, and the expected point of failure. Accordingly, YOU MUST USE a MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE in the MAXTRAX RECOVERY SYSTEM during any vehicle recovery. Only use rated recovery points when connecting the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE or MAXTRAX CORE SHACKLE to a vehicle. Before using the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE for a vehicle recovery, ensure that any person involved reads and understands ALL THE INFORMATION ON THIS packaging, and on any warning labels attached to the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE.
1. Visually inspect the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE to ensure it is undamaged and in a safe and usable condition.
2. Prepare the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE by loosening and opening the loop sufficiently to allow it to slide over the knot.
3. Slide the loop over the knot.
4. Feed the loop of the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE through the MAXTRAX HITCH, MAXTRAX KINETIC ROPE, MAXTRAX STATIC ROPE, MAXTRAX WINCH ROPE or the vehicle’s rated recovery point.
5. Slide the loop back over the knot, or push the knot through the loop and pull both sides of the MAXTRAX FUSE SHACKLE to tighten the loop, positioning the knot so that the loop pulls at 90 Degrees next to the knot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.