Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Suzuki Jimny JB74
It’s an unwritten rule: the more you go camping, the more stuff you seem to acquire. We get it, the gadgets and toys are half the fun, but when space is tight it’s tricky to find the room to pack anything other than the essentials. Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelf helps you get organised, with a secure place to store smaller, lightweight items that so often end up chaotically floating around the back of the car. So you can pack more of the creature comforts you love, without worrying about where on earth you’re going to put them.
- Make clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Two bottle openers, so you’ve always got one right next to your fridge setup.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 1 x Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Suzuki Jimny JB74
- All hardware required to install are included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Is the Standalone Shelf compatible with a cargo barrier?
The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit the Jimny is designed to allow sufficient clearance for most aftermarket Cargo Barriers, but it may not work if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle. A minimum 225mm of clearance is required from the centre of the grab handles to any existing cargo barriers (with the shelf installed on the rear-most setting).
How big is the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf measures 1030 x 450mm.
When installed on the middle setting there is 685mm clearance to the floor of the vehicle and 155mm of clearance from the ceiling to the base of the shelf.
What is the load capacity for the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
Can we still use the third-row seats with the shelf?
We do not recommend passengers ride in the third-row seats with the shelf installed. Should you wish to have passengers seated in the third row, uninstalling the shelf is quick and easy, taking just 10 minutes.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.