Introducing the Kaon Rear Side Window Molle Panels to suit the 2018+ Suzuki Jimny JB74W.
Storage has never looked tougher!
Rear Side Molle Panels give you more storage, more security and more options to mount the tools and gear you need out on the road.
- Slimline profile perfectly fits the rear seat windows for a sleek and stealthy-looking cargo storage solution.
- Provides useful storage for lightweight items, and quick access in the back of your vehicle.
- Allows for unobstructed side curtain airbag deployment, especially critical in the Jimny due to its single airbag design shared across both front and rear.
- Two intuitive and simple mounting possibilities allow you to install it in a secure way that suits you – both high quality 3M automotive-grade mounting tape or nutserts are supplied.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches, with holes suitable for QuickFists or other aftermarket accessories.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 2 x Side Molle Panels to suit Suzuki Jimny JB74 (1 Pair)
- All hardware required to install is included
Any accessories or products pictured other than the Side Molle Panels are not included.
Australian Designed, Made & Owned.
Is the Side Molle Panel compatible with a Shelf or Cargo Barrier?
A KAON Standalone Shelf is not required to mount the Side Molle Panel, but it is compatible with them. Provision has been made for other aftermarket Cargo Barriers, but there is a chance the Side Molle Panel may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier or storage solution installed in your vehicle.
What is required to mount the Side Molle Panel?
There are two installation options, depending on your preference.
The first is to use a high quality 3M automotive-grade mounting tape, which is rated to perform in heat and rough conditions.
The second is to install two nutserts into the frame of the vehicle on each side, above the window. We provide comprehensive instructions and the tool to do this, so it’s easy to get it right!
The best thing to do if you are unsure is to watch the fitting video or read the fitting instructions, which are available on the product listing.
How do the Side Panels work with the curtain airbags?
The Side Molle Panels are designed to allow unobstructed deployment of the factory curtain airbags. That said, we do not recommend any passengers ride in the third-row seats with either of these products installed.
Does the Molle Panel work with rear drawer systems?
Yes, it should work with most systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.