These off-road tough articulating brackets mount MAXTRAX Recovery Tracks and other popular rescue devices with similar hole spacing off the side of the Front Runner Slimline II rack.
- These off-road tough brackets securely mount MAXTRAX Recovery Tracks and other similar hole spacing recovery devices to the side profile of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack.
- Also use for mounting the Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier.
- Adjustable in height and angle to compliment various vehicle profiles.
- Includes 2 types of bolts for holding either 1 or 2 pairs of MAXTRAX Recovery Tracks
- Built to mount to the side profiles of a Slimline II roof rack but are also compatible with the original Slimline rack.
- Finished with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Slimline II Rack.
- The included bolts can be substituted with the MAXTRAX Recovery Tracks Mounting Pin Set (sold separately) to lock MAXTRAX in place - Product found here.
NOTE: Pro Ski, Snowboard & Fishing Rod Carrier not included.
- 2 x Adjustable Brackets
- Installation Hardware
- Fitting Instructions
- Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
- Stainless steel fasteners
313mm (12.3") L x 65mm (2.6") W x 178mm (7") H (Per Single Bracket)
4.4kg (9.7lbs) (Per Pair)