The D2 Sport series are high performance suspensions with a 36-way damping setting. Increase 30% dampening and spring rate than street setting. It is suitable for track day and aggressive driving. The Sport Spec changes the damping setting and spring rate to meet the requirements of enthusiasts.
With focus on spirited R&D, D2's design this kit as a high performance suspension with 36 way damping setting which is loved by the performance aftermarket enthusiasts. By increasing 30% dampening and spring rate more than the Pro Street kits settings to meet the requirements of more performance orientated applications. The Pro Sport kit is suitable for track day and aggressive driving. D2's Sport Spec changes the damping setting and spring rate for a firmer ride quality.
- NEW BEARING ASSEMBLY-PATENT
It 100% sorts out the unusual sound comes from turning the steering wheels for McPherson suspension and let the steering wheels return to the original position automatically, like factory setup.
Monotube design is adopted for this coilover system as it can retain stable damping and have varieties of response on uneven roads and bumps to keep the comfort.
- ADJUSTABLE LOWER MOUNT
A movable bottom mount is adopted; both ride height and preload can be adjusted by the adjusting bottom mount.
- DAMPING SETTINGS
Sport damper has 36-way damping settings to bring the best performance for different road conditions.
The materials is made by SAE9254. The spring rate is stiffer than street purpose.
- BOTTOM MOUNT
The bottom mounts are made of steel materials to enhance the safety and durability of McPherson coilover design. We also use the aluminum material for lower mount of wishbone suspension design.
- Wishbone design coilovers come with aluminum top mount; McPherson design coilovers come with pillowball top mount to adjust the camber of tyres to allow for better turn-in and also increase the stability of your vehicle.
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Springs use SAE9254 materials to avoid deformity.
- Shocks use 6061 aluminium to avoid rusting when it rains or snows.
- The perfect coilover for track day and performance driving styles.
- 4 coilovers (2 Front and 2 Rear)
- Telflon-coated threads
- CNC finish
- 2 keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
Top Mount Specifics:
- FRONT: Re-use your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Mount. NOTE: this Coilover Kit requires that you re-use your existing mount when installing. Alternatively, you may wish to consider purchasing a new mount at the time of install depending on the condition of your existing mount.
- REAR: Re-use your OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Mount. NOTE: this Coilover Kit requires that you re-use your existing mount when installing. Alternatively, you may wish to consider purchasing a new mount at the time of install depending on the condition of your existing mount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.