Rated Recovery points are an essential upgrade when it comes to four-wheel driving. Typically, factory vehicles come standard with tow points which aren’t designed for recovery loads.
The new BEI House JB74/JB64 Soft Shackle compatible Lightweight Recovery Points have been tested whilst coupled to the Jimny chassis, proving excellent recovery capacity for the vehicle.
BEI House equipment is engineered and designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and CNC machined which allows each recovery point to integrate with the chassis effectively. This not allows the engineer to design these points to ensure they have the highest capacity, optimal load paths and safest for your vehicle. These load limits correspond to BEI House equipment only.
These BEI House Soft Shackle safe Recovery Point are compatible with the 2018+ (JB64/JB74) Suzuki Jimny.
- CNC Machined Anodised Aluminium
- Maximum Allowable in Plane Load: 2,500kg
- Secured with grade 12.9 high tensile fasteners
- Soft/core shackle compatible
- Uprated capacity of factory tow points
- Designs for all four corners of the vehicle allowing various recovery options
- Lightweight design - 1.8kgs including mounting hardware
- Additional powder coating options are available
- Australian Made
All BEI House product lines are designed in Australia & manufactured using the highest quality materials and processes. BEI House provide innovative products the Jimny range and are fully backed by a local hassle-free warranty process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.