Introducing the latest product release from BEI House - Lightweight Rear Bar with Incorporated Rated Tow Bar Receiver. Weighing in at under 22kgs!
The BEI House rear bar has been engineered from the ground up taking time to ensure the bar is as light as possible whilst maintaining necessary function with factory lights, tow hitch height and overall aesthetics.
The engineering team have spent countless hours perfecting the rear bar to ensure the best quality product is released to market and all design standards are adhered to including Australian Design Rules (ADR). The two-piece bar is a combination of structural steel and elegant aluminium plate work which has been TIG welded and sanded to give a smooth finish. The bar is then finished in a quality highly scratch resistant Dulux Protexture™. BEI House Jimny rear bar is proudly designed, fabricated, tested and certified locally in Southeast Queensland.
- Aluminium casing for light weight and corrosion properties
- CNC laser cut and folded
- TIG welded outer casing
- Lightweight <22 kg
- Powder coated
- High tensile fasteners
- Load tested
- ADR Compliant
- Engineered with Finite Element Analysis
- Optional BEI House Recovery Points available in Red
- Engineered to relevant Australian Standards including Australian Design Rules (ADR)
- Compatible with factory lights
- Tow hitch receiver height correction - increased from factory height
- Designed to suit a standard 50mm tow hitch receiver
- Factory Reverse Camera compatible
- Australian Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.