BEI House have been back to the drawing board by the request of Jimny owners who have opted to fit the popular ARB Summit Bull Bar. The complete package includes:
- Front Drivers Side Rated Recovery Point - Anodised Red, Black or Gold.
- Front Passenger Side Rated Recovery Point - Anodised Red, Black or Gold.
- Replacement Protection Plate that was designed with an extended opening to allow Soft Shackles to attach to Recover Points safely. The Protection Plate is also fully compatible with the BEI House Bash Plate *not included.
Rated Recovery points are an essential upgrade when it comes to four-wheel driving. Typically, factory vehicles come standard with tow points which aren’t designed for recovery loads.
The new BEI House JB74/JB64 Soft Shackle compatible Recovery Points have been tested whilst coupled to the Jimny chassis, proving excellent recovery capacity for the vehicle.
BEI House equipment is engineered and designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and CNC machined which allows each recovery point to integrate with the chassis effectively. This not allows the engineer to design these points to ensure they have the highest capacity, optimal load paths and safest for your vehicle. These load limits correspond to BEI House equipment only.
These BEI House Soft Shackle safe Recovery Point are compatible with the 2018+ (JB64/JB74) Suzuki Jimny with the ARB Summit Bull Bar Only.
- CNC Machined Anodised Aluminium
- Anodised Aluminium Lug
- Patented EZigal Powder Coated Backing Plate
- High tensile fasteners
- Load tested
- Engineered to relevant Australian Standards
- Soft/core shackle compatible
- Uprated capacity of factory tow points
- Additional powder coating options are available
- Australian Made
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.