The Summit bull bar builds on the renowned ARB Deluxe bar architecture, and integrates a fresh and contemporary design language to complement modern vehicles.
Summit bars are winch compatible and provide next generation protection and styling for your vehicle. Provisions for mounting ARB Intensity LED, IPF and Bushranger driving lights are integrated into the top pan of the bar, while ARB’s LED, indicator and clearance light assembly is included as standard.
Supplied in a durable integrit textured black powdercoat finish. Integrit is not suitable for colour coding.
Note: Bar shown with OE Suzuki fog light fitted.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Suzuki Jimny MY19
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi-fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- 10mm radius on wings and centre section
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile M10 fasteners
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Three piece grille design for split pan
- 47.6mm outer tubing and centre cross bar
- Formed cover straps
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium winch cover panel (powder coated black)
- Combination style bar to suit both winch and non winch applications
- Twin ARB Jack or Hi-Lift jack points adjacent to the bar uprights
- Will accommodate Warn and mid frame winches up to 8,000lb
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LEDs and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Provision for OE headlight washers
- Provision for OE foglights
- Provision for optional ARB Fog Light Covers
- Includes ARB LED indicator & clearance light
- Finished in Integrit textured black powder coat. Integrit is not suitable for colour coding.
*Please note this is a Bulky Item and is transported on a Pallet. Please refer to our Bulky Item Shipping Policy for details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.