10% improved acceleration and confident overtaking
The PedalBox is the original accelerator tuning from DTE Systems. The pedal tuning improves acceleration by up to +10% for all vehicles with electronic accelerator pedal. The PedalBox is available for Turbo Petrol, Turbo Diesel, Hybrid and Full Electric Vehicles (EV) engines fitted with Automatic Transmissions, Manual Gearboxes, Constant Variable Transmissions (CVT) and EV Gearboxes.
- High-precision microcontroller with the latest generation DSP technology
- Secure Throttle System STS with hardware protection for accelerator pedal and engine ECU
- Developed and produced in accordance with the management system according to national and international traffic law, certified by TÜV Austria
- CE and ECE certification
- Available for over 13,500 vehicles
- PedalBox offers 3 x Driving Modes (City, Sport, Sport +)
- PedalBox + offers 3 x Driving Programs (City, Sport, Sport +) with real-time optimisation via the free DTE PedalBox app
- 7 x fine adjustments for each Driving Mode (21 Settings total)
- Settings: Keypad Control (PedalBox) and DTE Bluetooth smartphone app (PedalBox +)
- PerfecTune – Unique perfect calibration and adaptation specific to your vehicle
- Memory function saves the last settings and fine adjustment
- Easy installation with plug-&-play power
Click on the icons below for additional information or photos
Perfect for any vehicle – Analogue, PWM and SENT compatible
The multi-protocol technology developed by DTE Systems can optimise up to 4 channels in real time. The PedalBox drastically improves the standard pre-programmed accelerator characteristics of the manufacturer. Turbo Lag and lethargic Gearbox responses is all but eliminated. The driver gets a vehicle upgrade that is sportier and offer more dynamic response from the engine. Thus, there are no more hesitation moments.
Driving pleasure with the right attitude whatever the the driving situation
Modern systems typically suffer from excessive signal and software delay, which is where the PedalBox steps in and is able to unlock the vehicle’s full potential.
What exactly does the PedalBox offer?
The “Throttle Response” curve shows the speed at which an engine responds to the driver’s pressing of the accelerator. Poor response is clearly evident, especially under acceleration.
The curves illustrate how quickly the vehicle responds to the accelerator pedal movement. It’s not about the power that a vehicle has, but how long it takes to release it. Put in another way, how quickly does the vehicle respond to driver input via the throttle pedal.
Even in City mode, the response of the vehicle is clearly improved. At the push of a button, two additional programs are available to the driver: Sport and Sport +. The OFF curve depicts the pre-programmed characteristic curve of the manufacturer. Here the PedalBox is switched off and the vehicle is then in the standard throttle tune.
DTE Systems gives you the freedom to optimise
The PedalBox and PedalBox + provides a choice of three different fully customisable driving modes: City, Sport and Sport +. There are a total of 21 settings that offers optimisation for your specific needs and driving style.
CITY: An improved response especially suitable for urban and bumper to bumper traffic conditions
SPORT: The engine responds more spontaneously for a more dynamic driving experience once the road opens up
SPORT +: An optimal throttle response in the entire rev range suitable for open-road overtaking, towing heavy loads, 4×4 driving and, last but not least, our weekend track racing fraternity.
White: The PedalBox is OFF and the vehicle is in standard production mode
Mode Optimisation: Within each driving program, the response can easily be increased using the (+/_) buttons by up to three further levels (red) or reduced by up to three levels (green) from the middle of the range setting.
Unique adaptation and calibration
Individual individual adaptation and calibration for your specific vehicle in three easy steps
- Install the PedalBox and turn the key to ignition only
- Initiate the PerfecTune function by pressing and holding the Plus and Minus buttons
- Press and release the accelerator pedal ensuring it travels all the way to maximum. Ensure the PedalBox displays the full travel through all 7 LED’s
Finished! The PedalBox is now full and adapted, calibrated and all programs are perfectly matched to your specific vehicle.
Certified extra power with test certification
Secure Throttle System STS with hardware protection
The DTE PedalBox and PedalBox + is developed and produced in accordance with the management system according to national and international traffic law, certified by TÜV Austria.
The PedalBox is equipped with a reliable EMC protection and approved according to the directive 89/336 / EWG (electromagnetic compatibility).
The PedalBox bears the ECE and CE markings.
Comprehensive protection for your vehicle
Full product warranty
Immaterial of your mode of transport, all our customers are treated equally. We provide comprehensive guarantees for satisfaction, our products and probably most important of all, the integrity of your vehicle.
Our vehicle warranty
- Warranty for engine, engine management, electronics and drive-train
- This is a free warranty without excess payable in the unlikelihood of claim
Our 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Install your our quality performance products and look forward to a completely new driving experience. Test the performance upgrade system extensively and then evaluate the effects on consumption and driving characteristics – you will not want to return it!
Our Product Warranty
During development and production, DTE focused on the longevity and durability of the DTE tuning products and your vehicle alike. Therefore we grant a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on the PowerControl tuning products from the date of purchase.
VDAT Quality standards of the Association of Automobile Tuners
Tested and certified extra power Developed on MAHA dynamometer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.