- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE is designed (and built in South Africa) to inflate or deflate two tyres simultaneously using our unique dump-valve mechanism that automatically equalises the pressure between the two tyres.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE features a 700kpa (100psi) combination pressure gauge (manufactured by one of the world's leading suppliers of high-quality pressure and temperature measurement products) so that you can monitor your tyre pressures while inflating, deflating or equalising the tyre pressures.
- The patented MAXTRAX INDEFLATE dump-valve mechanism is made from highly durable precision engineered Mil-Spec hard-anodised aluminium and features two 3-metre long highly flexible air hoses that are abrasion and ozone resistant and can withstand pressures of up to 2000kpa (300psi) and temperatures of -10oC to +60oC.
- Clip-on valve chucks make it safe, simple, quick and easy to connect to your tyres valves.
- A Schrader valve on one end of the dump valve (the same as the valves on your tyres) makes it easy to connect to an air-compressor to inflate your tyres simultaneously too.
- The MAXTRAX INDEFLATE comes in a strong and durable carry bag to make it convenient to carry and store.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.